- Women's brand new size 9 Black PacyII riding boots from the Muck Boot Company
- New Sofia Cruz Moli Sc Cuero (Tan) Womens Shoes Casual Sandals Heeled
- Dansko Womens Helen Fashion Sneaker /-- Pick SZ/Color.
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Ainsley Mule - Choose SZ/Color
- Womens Munro American Strand Tan 1.5” Heel Stretch/Leather Shes, Size 8S
- NIB ISABEL MARANT LALI AMBER YELLOW LEATHER WRAPAROUND BALLET FLATS 40 10 $510
- Marc Fisher Fancya Beige Womens Shoes Size 6 M Heels MSRP $170
- 6" Black Basic Stripper Pole Dancer Fitness Class Beginner Heels Shoes 7 8 9 10
- Jessica Simpson COLAVITA Platform Wedge Heels sandal Powder Nude Patent Size 9.5
- Marc Jacobs Black Suede Strappy Sandals w/Flower Stone/Shoes Size 37.5
- NEW Stuart Weitzman Pumps Snakeskin-Like Pattern Size 7M.
- YSL YVES SAINT LAURENT Brown Leather PLATFORM High Heel Pumps Sandals Sz 7 New
- Man/Woman christain louboutin black dafodill 40.5 leather Guarantee quality and quantity New style cheap price
- CLOUDSTEPPERS CLARKS Caddell Petal Wedge Sandals Women Sz 8.5, 9 NEW Black $95
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Serrano Womens Size Running White Pink Yellow D776L 0101
- NEW LOEFFLER RANDALL Arbella Platform Size 5.5
- ADIDAS adizero 5-Star 5.0 Kevlar Football Cleats Sz 15 AQ6932 (82158-769)
- Saucony Originals Mens Bullet Running Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- Jordan Retro 12 Cool Grey (rare Nike)
- Funtasma Men's Glamrock 02 Black Patent/Silver Glitter
- Gentlemen/Ladies Puma 363180 sell Year-end sale Great choice
Ellen Gravallese awarded Nachman Prize for research in rheumatology
UMass Medical School physician-scientist Ellen M. Gravallese, MD, received the Carol Nachman Prize for Rheumatology, an international honor for research in rheumatology, from city dignitaries at a ceremony in Wiesbaden, Germany.La Botte Gardiane Cavaliere City Zip, Natural, 38, Made in France
Amir Mitchell lab engages high school classes in superbug research via online portal
Under the guidance of Amir Mitchell, PhD, 250 high school students from Massachusetts, California and Israel have had the opportunity to research one of medicine’s biggest challenges today—the emergence of superbugs.Proenza schouler 2.75" HEEL SUEDE & LEATHER OVER THE KNEE BOOTS US 6
Nucleic Acid Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases
CRISPR-SONIC: targeted somatic oncogene knock-in enables rapid in vivo cancer modeling.
Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing-Based CRISPRi Screening Resolves Molecular Drivers of Early Human Endoderm Development.
Nuts, Cardiovascular Health, and Diabetes
Ashley Matthew receives HOPE scholarship from Biomedical Science Careers Program
MD/PhD candidate Ashley Matthew was awarded a HOPE Scholarship from the Biomedical Science Careers Program. She accepted the two-year, $7,500 award at the “Evening of Hope” celebration held at Harvard Medical School on April 25.Read more
Women’s Faculty Awards honor excellence across career spectrum
The 19th Women’s Faculty Awards Luncheon honored women in science and health care for achievements throughout their careers. Faculty were recognized for early career achievement, clinical service, mentoring, education and science.Tom Ford Mid Calf Western Cut Stiletto Boots Size 9 (NWB) $1999
Medical students named inaugural Mick Huppert Community Health Scholars
Medical students Divya Bhatia, Emily Nuss and Vanessa Villamarin are conducting local public health projects as the first recipients of the Mick Huppert Community Health Scholar Award, established to honor the memory of the late faculty member Michael Huppert, MPH, and his commitment to improving community health.Read more