- I35 Tabithaa Over The Knee Slouch Boots 611, Black, 10 US
- Aquascutum Brown Check Shoes - New in Box
- Sanuk Women's Donna Knit Stitch Flat, Black, 7 M US
- Gentlemen/Ladies CLARKS Women's Wave.Run excellent quality Various types and styles Modern mode
- Women's size 9 S brown leather velcro DREW diabetic Mary Janes casual shoes 0217
- Mr/Ms ATP Atelier Gela Shoes size 36 Attractive and durable Attractive fashion Selling new products
- 8B ROBERT CLERGERIE Black Patent Croc Embossed Vtg Loafer Pumps
- Womens Pointy Toe High Heel Stiletto Leather Buckle Slingback Party Dress Shoes
- Crevo Women's Evelyne Chelsea Boot Burgundy Leather Size 10 M
- Pierre Morel Black Suede Pumps Heels Shoes Size-7M Made in France Very Good!
- ALEXANDER McQUEEN Black Suede Platform Toe Lobster Heels - EU Sz. 37- STUNNING!
- Alexander McQueen New sz 36 - 6 Auth Womens Platform Heels Sandals Shoes black
- NIB Jimmy Choo ROMY Pointy Toe Pump Heel Shoes FLAMINGO PINK Suede 39 -8.5
- ED by Ellen Womens Shiri Fabric Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals Blue Size 9.5 B4
- NEW Women's ECCO Black Leather Athletic Shoes Size 39 8-8.5
- Salvatore Ferragamo Women's Polaris Python Snakeskin Leather T-Strap Sandals ...
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TOP TEN HI white pink lime green. Men's Size 11. Year 2007
- 30 NEW 9.5 Nike Zoom PV II 2 Pole Vault Shoes Mens Track Spikes 317404-413
- Men's Nike KD VII "EYBL Girls Promo" Shoes -Reg $150 -Sz 7.5 -NEW
- NIKE #AQ2721-500 Kobe AD PE Devon Booker Suns QS Pro Purple Size 10
- NIKE KD VII 7 Clearwater Blue Black Basketball Shoes Sneakers NEW Mens Sz 17 18
Ellen Gravallese awarded Nachman Prize for research in rheumatology
UMass Medical School physician-scientist Ellen M. Gravallese, MD, received the Carol Nachman Prize for Rheumatology, an international honor for research in rheumatology, from city dignitaries at a ceremony in Wiesbaden, Germany.Cole Haan Rigby Women's black brown leather tall boots sz. 7.5
Man's/Woman's Frye Leslie Artisan short boots 7.5 Excellent value Carefully selected materials Valuable boutique
Amir Mitchell lab engages high school classes in superbug research via online portal
Under the guidance of Amir Mitchell, PhD, 250 high school students from Massachusetts, California and Israel have had the opportunity to research one of medicine’s biggest challenges today—the emergence of superbugs.FREEBIRD BY STEVEN 'Fiona'Platform Clog Boot SZ 10 MSRP $275.00 Runs 1/2 Small
Nucleic Acid Therapeutics for Neurological Diseases
CRISPR-SONIC: targeted somatic oncogene knock-in enables rapid in vivo cancer modeling.
Single-Cell RNA-Sequencing-Based CRISPRi Screening Resolves Molecular Drivers of Early Human Endoderm Development.
Nuts, Cardiovascular Health, and Diabetes
Ashley Matthew receives HOPE scholarship from Biomedical Science Careers Program
MD/PhD candidate Ashley Matthew was awarded a HOPE Scholarship from the Biomedical Science Careers Program. She accepted the two-year, $7,500 award at the “Evening of Hope” celebration held at Harvard Medical School on April 25.Read more
Women’s Faculty Awards honor excellence across career spectrum
The 19th Women’s Faculty Awards Luncheon honored women in science and health care for achievements throughout their careers. Faculty were recognized for early career achievement, clinical service, mentoring, education and science.Womens Brown Leather Fashion Cowgirl Boots Turquoise Inlay Distressed Snip Toe
Medical students named inaugural Mick Huppert Community Health Scholars
Medical students Divya Bhatia, Emily Nuss and Vanessa Villamarin are conducting local public health projects as the first recipients of the Mick Huppert Community Health Scholar Award, established to honor the memory of the late faculty member Michael Huppert, MPH, and his commitment to improving community health.Read more