- Carousel Gardens Spring Opening Gladiator Lady's 2017 Rhinestone Bling Strap Flip Flop Sandals Flat Zipper Shoes // March 09 // Punk Womens Rivet Roman Gladiators Zip Block Heel Sandals Shoes Hollow Boots New
- Stretch Ya Brass: Sunset Yoga, (by Make Your Move Foundation) Nike Wmns Roshe One WITH Left Size 5 / Right Size 6 Women Sandal 830584-001 // May 22
- Thursdays at Twilight - New Orleans Mystics - SOLD OUT HOGAN WOMEN'S LEATHER HEEL SANDALS NEW BEIGE FC1 // May 23
- Free Zumba Class NEW GREEK LEATHER FLATFORM SANDALS SHOES METALLIC ROSE GOLD SIZE 7.5 // May 25
- Rubber Duck Race MODE COLLECTIVE Sandstorm Slide in Natural Size 36 RRP $249 BNWOT // May 25
- Bounce Ya Brass (by Make Your Move Foundation) More Info // May 25
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) ... Read moreabout the condition
Made in Italia BERENICE_NERO Sandals Women's - colour Black AUCity Park Map
Womens Shiny Rhinestones Sandal Slip On Ankle Strap Shoes Flip Flops Size HotInfo on the Millage Proposal
Lola Canales Gina Womens Comfortable Leather Sandals Made In SpainLots of ways to connect!
Ted Baker Eliyza Womens Navy Gold Synthetic SlideCity Park Snoballs are Always a Good IdeaMimco REVERIE SNEAKER Shoes S37 or Size 6.5 / 7 RRP 9
Parrice PS15S2 BLACK Sandals Women's Black AUDonate Today
Your contributions keep City Park growing.
PRADA women shoes black leather cross sandal with pink trim on wedgeFriends of City Park
Become a member!
- Nike Kobe XI 11 Low "3D" Cool Grey Crimson Chlorine Blue 836183-084 Sz 8.5 Mens
- New Balance MX624WN Mens Crosstraining Shoes (4E) (MX624)
- New Adidas EQT Support Ultra - Size 9.5 - White - BA7474 - *Boost*
- Nike Roshe One Mens 511881-204 Sand White Mesh Textile Running Shoes Size 9.5
- Onitsuka Tiger D5K1L.9091 Mens Gsm Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- Nike Air More Money QS Men's Shoes Sequoia Gold AJ7383 300
- Nike Zoom KOBE VII 7 SUPREME INLINE WHITE BLACK CONCORD PURPLE 488244-100 US10
- Balenciaga Triple S Trainer Speed Grey Suede Runner W09S1 1214
- Mens Black Mid Calf Boots Riding British Real Leather Army Dessert Shoes Zipper
- Scarpa Wrangell GTX Mountaineering Boot - Choose SZ/Color
- Sperry Top-Sider Gold Cup ASV 2-Eye Brown Leather Boat Shoes Men's Size 13W EUC
- SPERRY TOP SIDER MENS BOAT SHOE BILLFISH 3-EYE DARK TAN SIZE 9.5
- 700$ Bally Aston Blue Marine Leather Sneakers size US 9.5 Made in Switzerland
- Aristocraft JOHNSTON & MURPHY Leather OXFORDS Loafers Men Shoes Sz 13 N AAA
- Mens Open Toe Leather Hollow Flats Loafer Casual Shoes Summer new Sandals Buckle
- Steve Madden 10 M Twynkle Taupe Suede Fashion Sneakers New Womens Shoes
- NEW BALANCE WOMEN'S WW928 WB3 WHITE LEATHER COMFORT WALKING SHOES SIZE 8.5 D
- Keds Women's Lex LTT Wool Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike Air Max Sasha SE Womens 916785-600 Tropical Pink Running Shoes Size 7.5
- Carhartt Women's CWS4177 4" Artisan Romeo Soft Toe Shoe Brown Leather
- NIKE Womens Nike Free Rn 2018 942837-003 WOLF GREY/WHITE-WHITE-VOLT Size 9.5
- Womens High Stilettos Heels Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Leather Embroidery Shoes New
- Man/Woman Roper Womens Western Boot- Pick SZ/Color. Crazy price, Birmingham high quality Human border
- Dan Post 8.5 M Boots 2454 j
- womens popular printing suede stretch block heel over knee zipper boots shoes
- Laredo Silver Leather Western Mid Calf Boots Women's 6.5 M Style 52091
- Women Stiletto Pointed toe Leather Side Zip thicken fur winter warm ankle Boots
- Womens TORY BURCH Eloise black leather knee high riding boots sz. 8.5 M
- Womens Brown Studded Leather Cowgirl Boots Beige Overlay Pointed Toe
- $2250 Women's Ferragamo NADIX Knee Boot Brown Leather Gancini Harness Strap
- AIR MAX 1 JUST DO IT ATMOS, 95, 97, 90
- Nike Air Max BW Classic 90 1 Thea NEW IN BOX Retaipricel 229,90
- Tommy Hilfiger Gianna Womens Boots Black 9.5 US / 7.5 UK
- Made in Italia CLOE_BORDO décolleté Shoes Women's - colour Red AU
- Gentleman/Lady Alegria Womens Playa Sandal Fine processing The latest technology Fine wild
- ECCO Womens Bluma Summer Ballerina Ballet Flat, Moon Rock/Moon Rock, 35
- Lucky Brand Women's Nandita Bootie Java Suede Buckle Fastening
- Nine West Vada Platform Oxfords 202, Light Gold, 5.5 US
- $200 Munro American Black Leather Soft Medium Heels Pumps Mary Jane Shoes 8M EUC
- Women's Shoes Wedge Straw Shoes Platform Sandals Zipper Grace Party Open Toe New
- Robert clergerie womens shoes hand made retail high made in France leather
- Womens Bling Shiny Strapy Sandals Rhinestone Diamond Stilettos Deep Toe OL Shoes
- Henry Beguelin Cream Suede Woven Multi Strap Open Toe Slingback Sandals SZ 39.5
- Miu Miu Shoe Silver. Strap With Rhinestone Under Size 37 1/2
- SAS Women's Sandal Quatro Leather Bone Sz 9.5 M
- Clarks Artisan Espadrille Wedge Sandal Petrina Padded Selma Black 8M NEW A274791
- Skechers Performance Men's Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Vintage Everlast Athletic White Navy Green Sneakers Tennis Shoes Men Sz 9 NEW
- Men's Converse Chuck Taylor All Star OX Low "Triple Black" Fashion Casual M5039
- Gentleman/Lady SUPRA Skateboard Shoes INETO BLACK-BLACK sell comfortability A balance between toughness and hardness
- CONVERSE Pro Leather 76 Mid ALL STAR SHOES 155334C NEW SIZE 11 $85
- NEW New Balance Men 997 Air Exploration M997DEXP - Made In USA Size 6 D
- AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG 555088-801 GUAVA ICE SAIL SIZE: 13
- ADIDAS D ROSE 7 PRIMEKNIT BOOST VOLT REGULAR $200
- Li-Ning Way Of Wade WoW Dwade Dwyane Wade Basketball Shoes US 11
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 Win Like 96 Size 9.5 Great Condition 100% Authentic
- NIKE Air Jordan 11 XI Retro LOW GEORGETOWN Grey Navy SZ 12 528895-007 2015
- Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 DLX Animal
- ALTAMA FOXHOUND SR 8" TACTICAL BOOTS / COYOTE - 365803 * ALL SIZES - 7-15 - NEW
- Men's Embroidery Nightclub Casual Loafer Shoes Dress Moccasins Driving SZ 37-48
- Dansko Kelsey Brown Pull-Up Slip On Clogs/Shoes Women's Size 40
- TOTO H32081 - 2.2 Inches Elevator Height Increase Casual Driving Moc-Toe Shoes
- Cole Haan Mens Black Woven Leather Loafers Shoes Sz 10.5 Slip On Casual
- NEW CLARKS MENS UN VOYAGEPLAIN - MENS SHOES - BLACK LEATHER
- Ecco Men's Illinois Wingtip Shoes Oxfords Size /US 13-13.5 Cognac
- NIB WOMENS SIZE 7 NIKE DUALTONE RACER RUNNING SNEAKERS BLACK 917682-003
- adidas ORIGINALS STAN SMITH JUNIOR TRAINERS BLUE NAVY WOMEN'S KIDS TREFOIL NEW
- Sexy NIKE AIR by Grandoe Dark Blue mid-calf platform booties, size 10, Euro 42.
- H by Hudson Women's Triad Boot Chocolate 8 M US
- Women's NIKE Air Max Zero RUNNING Shoes ALL SIZES Pure Platinum (857661 013)
- OTBT Women's Khora Sneaker Bone Leather Sneakers
- La Sportiva Women Synthesis Mid GTX Hiking Shoe (38) Ice Blue
- saucony OMNI 14-K Saucony Womens OmniWide Running Shoe 9- Choose SZ/Color.
- LUCKY BRAND LP BRENON DOUBLE ZIP ANKLE BOOTIES, COCOA GOAT SZ 9M MSRP $99.50 NEW
- Womens New Faux Suede Diamante Elasticated High Heel Over Knee Boots Shoes Sea19
- Cougar Women's Howdoo Rain Shoe
- Lucky Brand Womens Ehllen Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion, Black, Size 11.0 cMb
- Women's Knee High Thigh Boots Combat Riding Boots Rivet Slim Heels Pointy Shoes
TWEETS FROM THE PARK:
- City Park named one of the best City Parks in the nation! "How healthy it is to be outside by water and by trees,"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @Steph_Shap New Naturalizer Skyler Womens Comfortable Wide Fit Leather Flat Sandals We’re glad you’re here ! 😊
- Happy BCBG Max Azria MA-INCARTE BLACK Sandals Women's Black AU! The Park’s wildflower fields on Roosevelt Mall and Marconi have a few early blooms but should b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“The most beautiful spot in all of NOLA by far!! We will be returning.”- Stacy A.
“I would move here for this Park!”- Caity L.
“One of my favorite places....absolutely the most beautiful park I have ever seen (even internationally)!”- Karen L.
“It's the most beautiful place in New Orleans in my opinion!”- Anjali K.
“I played mini golf with my husband there 41 years ago. ”- Peg K.
“Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE city park?! The singing oak tree coupled with the sculpture garden gives me all of the positive feels. Happy to be affiliated with such a wondrous place! ”- Jacinda L.
“When you go to City Park, you enter another world!”- Linda Marie J.
“Everyone who lives here or visits should take advantage of this city's #1 asset.”- Steve I.
“One of the best kept secrets in NOLA. ”- Wyndham N.
“On behalf of the many citizens like me...job well done. The Park is truly a wonderful asset for our city.”- Eric F.
“Can't wait for the day that I can take my grandchild to the place that my parents use to take me...great memories! ”- Jennie O.
“Beautiful trees. So peaceful to be there.”- Colleen P.
“I remember having my picture taken at the Peristyle for my dance review back in 1964. The Peristyle is still so beautiful!”- Bunny W.
“What a great place to get away from the madness of the French Quarter! ”- Susan F.
“Another claim to fame in our beloved city.”- Carolyn B.
“If you go to New Orleans, you got to see the Mardi Gras...and City Park. What a gem in a place of craziness! ”- Molly H.
“Worth seeing! We drove to the park & there was plenty of parking & it was easy to find. Loved the sculpture garden!”- Linda B.
“We had great time yesterday at the Park! We will definitely be back soon! ”- Nadra J.
“Climbing the trees at City Park is an important rite of passage for any true NOLA kid. ”- Melissa R.
“Everyone I know calls the horses on the Carousel the Flying Horses! ”- Ralph M.
“City Park its really, really, really beautiful.”- Nina G.
“Beautiful location, Park is clean, so much to see for free, great artwork and streetcar accessible.”- Gladys R.
“One of my favorite places in the world!”- Karen L.
“We LOVED this Park. The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn made us take off our shoes upon laying eyes on it!”- Marvin G.
“I take my 93 year old father to Morning Call whenever possible. I listen to him reminisce about his early memories of City Park.”- Linda J.
“I have to say, not only is City Park beautiful but it is incredibly relaxing and gives you that refreshing boost, I don't know, it kind of just feeds your soul a little bit.”- Greg H.
“No trip to NOLA is complete unless you spend an afternoon at City Park. Bring a picnic, spread a blanket and relax. There's plenty to do and see from Disc Golf to the Sculpture Gardens and rides for the kiddies. You can make a whole day of it and never get bored. Enjoy.”- Dan M.
“I wish we couldn't spent hours here! There is an Amusement Park, a sculpture garden, a place to get coffee and beignets and more! I'd love to go back and spend more time!”- Gina V.
“City Park was the factor that turned me from a tourist to a resident of New Orleans. ”- Bill W.
“Such a beautiful, magical park!”- Josh A.
“Had fun at the park yesterday...my family and I rented the paddle boats and had a blast!!! ”- Kristi S.
“If I was 40 years younger I would climb these large trees!”- Renee E.
“Man, @NOLACityPark is one of the best things about this city.”- Rab G.
“My #1 reason for wanting to move to the city!”- Nicholas C.
“City Park is my gym, my place to grab a snack, my zen place.”- Elodie C.
“The lighting on the Peristyle and Bandstand look great! Thank you City Park for being beautiful! ”- Julie S.
“This is my little piece of heaven. ”- Debby G.
“I found the Park extremely beautiful and peaceful. I would not have imagined such a beautiful green space existed so close to the city. ”- Hugo E.
“My family and I have been riding our bikes on the track around the Festival Grounds. We love it, and it’s clear everyone else does too. It’s a big asset for the city. ”- Truman B.
“I just finished my jog at the beautiful City Park. It’s a great place to exercise. ”- James B.
“A beautifully landscaped, tranquil haven away from the razzle dazzle of the French Quarter. ”- Sue B.
“The free and open space - there’s nothing like being at City Park on a nice day. ”- Ase W.
“Every route is scenic. Trails and paved roads snake like the Mississippi River around bayous, lakes, ponds, sculptures, fountains, Venetian gondolas, and 600-year-old oaks. There's a 3/4 mile boardwalk around Big Lake, nature trails, and paved areas for running! ”- G. Hill
“This Park is vast & beautiful - old oaks, a museum, gardens, art - a park you can bring the kids to for rides and to feed the ducks & swans. ”- Molly W.
“I had my reception at City Park in September of 2003 and people STILL talk about the food. It was beyond my wildest dreams! ”- Veronica P.
“I so love MY PARK, even at 53 years old, it is a treasure that brings back my earliest memories - and great ones at that!”- Allison J.
“My husband and I love the cedar swings at the Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn. It's our date place to get away from the kids. ”- Elodie C.
“Great for riding bikes through. We even saw Surrey bikes that you can rent at the Park!”- Lars H.
“I just discovered the walking paths in Couturie Forest off of Harrison. They are awesome! ”- Bern S.
“Thank you, City Park, for the gift of the exercise equipment and the walking/running/biking trail at the Festival Grounds. It is a great venue to work out in and to enjoy the Park”- Kathy S.
“The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn, across from the Peristyle, is a fantastic addition to the Park. ”- Daniel T.
“My daughter's 5th birthday party was here, it was great. ”- Victoria T.
“Beautiful! A nice place to get away from city traffic. The Spanish moss large draped oaks are gorgeous for picture taking.”- Adam T.
“City Park is amazingly beautiful and provides a wealth of resources in our great city.”- Gina M.
“I have wonderful memories biking through CP & Couturie Forest w/ my children.”- Karen C.
“New Orleans is a destination of sights, of tastes, and of sounds. Here, the sounds of the city can fill you with life. But in City Park, an oasis for natives and transplants like myself, the sounds of the Big Easy can make you feel safe. Calm. And at-home.”- Garland H.
“Can't wait to go back.”- Lisa S.
“We are from Florida but love NOLA! And City Park is one of the crown jewels! We go there each time we visit! Love it, this is the model all city parks should strive to emulate. City Park is for all the citizens of New Orleans. ”- Shannon D.
“We rented a Single Surrey, and did a full tour, that took us next to the Botanical Garden, Amusement Park, City Putt and Morning Call. Cafe. What a great time!”- Amy C.
“I saw a yellow-crowned night heron eating a worm for breakfast this morning! #Nature”- Andrea P.
“@NOLACityPark has to be the nicest park I have ever seen. Best place for #running or just #relaxing.”- Jamie Z.
“Every visitor should see this Park. A wonderland of lights during Christmas and a worth while trip year round.”- Mel H.
“As strong supporters we marvel at the progress City Park has made in revitalizing the Park.”- Lawrence and Beth T.
CITY PARK FACTS:
The park has two gift shops: one in the Botanical Garden and one in the Casino Building.
Posted May 20, 2019 at 1:54 PM by Amanda Frentz
This month USA Today 10 Best named New Orleans City Park among the ‘Ten Best Things to Do with the Kids in New Orleans’. With its many attractions, events, and open green spaces, City Park’s 1300 acres is a dream destination for anyone year-round.
The website singled out: the New Orleans Botanical Garden, the Laura Vita Belfort 87 Jeans Womens Navy Leather Sandals, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for New Skechers Womens Beverlee Moon Glider Luxe Foam Footbed Wedge Sandals, the Men/Women Ladies Van Dal Evening Sandals 'Barbara' Various goods Good market Clearance sale, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for picnicking, boating, and biking.
New Orleans City Park is in great company with other attractions such as the Louisiana Children’s Museum, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and rides on the streetcars. To visit the post and see the other winners, RTBU 18cm Stiletto Hi Heel Slipper Slides Mule Matte Black
“We love being able to bring the people of New Orleans and tourists a place to gather with their families. City Park is the unofficial ‘official Park of families’ and we strive daily to offer activities across the gamut to have something for everyone to enjoy,” said Bob Becker, CEO for New Orleans City Park.
In its 169th year, City Park continues to push forward with thoughtful progress. This month a 6 acre expansion of the New Orleans Museum of Art Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden was opened. In September, the Louisiana Children’s Museum will open its doors to the children of the nation. Storyland, a true gem of City Park, will get a full renovation this year, restoring it to its full splendor as new generations of New Orleanians play on its fairy-tale sculptures. A new ‘swing-ride’ will join the other 17 amusement rides in Carousel Gardens Amusement Park this fall. Café du Monde beignet restaurant will open its doors this summer providing both locals and tourists alike a sugar experience that’s a true part of the New Orleans experience.--> Ladies Clarks Sequin Detail Toe Post Mule Sandal Flip Flops - Pical Lipson